15 years ago my life looked great on paper. Then my dog Sophie was diagnosed with liver cancer. Her death changed my life. It became the catalyst to heal my own unresolved grief and the beginning of my spiritual journey. You can read more about that here. Today, I've turned healing my grief into a career of supporting others through challenging life transitions. My mini manifesto:
- I truly believe we all have the capacity to love and receive love, regardless of our past.
- You are less broken than you think you are.
- You are not a sum of your losses.
- You are not your stories, or challenging experiences.
- I believe it is possible to heal and love again.
- So that you can live the life you were meant to lead.
- I am a foodie and love anything spicy!
- I am grateful to be living so close to the beach, where our 2 dogs love to romp and hog the couch.
- My 9 year old is the girl of my dreams and a daily reminder that miracles DO happen.
- I love my beautiful life and I want to help you re-build, re-claim, re-create yours!