Today, I've turned healing my grief into a career of supporting others through challenging life transitions.
I truly believe:
- We all have the capacity to love and receive love, regardless of our past.
- We are much more than the sum of our losses, stories, and challenges.
- I believe it is always possible to heal and love again, even after deep grief.
- We are each perfectly whole and capable of living the lives we were meant to lead!
Although every client’s background, challenges and goals are unique, they all share one thing in common: despite achieving a level of professional or personal success, they deeply desire to live more authentically—disregarding the expectations of others; to create through intention, not “autopilot;” and to cease repeating the same negative patterns over and over again. Does this sound like you?
My approach is empowering, practical and loving. I listen deeply and intuitively to dive beneath your words, cultivate your inner wisdom, and encourage you to express what is real and true. My clients have found love again after the loss of a spouse, brought a pregnancy to term after multiple miscarriages, doubled income after a turbulent divorce, and raised more than $20,000 to record an album, fulfilling a lifelong dream. They have released decades of old patterning and limiting beliefs, while strengthening their boundaries to love themselves more fully and live a wholehearted life.
Now, some tidbits about me...
- I am a foodie and avid chef, and love anything spicy!
- I am grateful to be living so close to the beach, where our dog love to romp.
- My tween daughter is the girl of my dreams and a daily reminder that miracles DO happen
- I’ve been a graphic designer and created a successful pet products company.
- This entrepreneurial background influences my unique coaching approach.
- I have an MA in Spiritual Psychology and am certified in numerous spiritual modalities.
- I love my beautiful life…and I want to help you re-build, re-claim, and re-create yours!